Monday, July 13, 2009

Upcoming Johnny's Jr. concerts

Well it seems like Johnny's isn't done making the most of the break the younger Juniors will be getting from school over the summer and both the Kansai and Kantou Juniors have events lined up for August.

The Kansai Juniors have what looks to me a butai (Yokoyama Yu has credits for the first half being his original work). The second half is listed as showtime so I think it's probably going to be something like PLAYZONE, where the first half is play/musical and the second is just a mini-concert. The butai will begin on August 2nd and run to August 27th and of course it will all be in Osaka.

The Kansai Juniors that are listing as participating in order from the Johnny's net listing are, B.A.D., Boys, Veteran, Hey! Say! 7 WEST and Kansai Juniors. With the lack of Nakayama Yuma being listed I'm assuming he's either going to be too busy with drama shooting, B.I. Shadow is indeed his new official coupled with group, or he's officially been adopted as a Kantou Junior now. That is assuming that the Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow isn't an officially debuted group, which it's still a bit hard to tell for me with all the contradicting information out there.

And now for the more recent concert announcement, the Kantou Juniors will be taking over the International Forum again on August 18th for another day of four concerts. It doesn't list yet which Juniors will be there, though it is titled ジャニーズJr. 夏休み全員集合 1日4公演!! (Johnny's Jr. Summer Vacation All Members Gathering 1 Day 4 Performances!!), so it should just be about everyone, especially since PLAYZONE has a break at the time between the end of the Tokyo shows and start of the Osaka ones.

If I go this time I'll go to a later show, though show up earlier to make sure I can get the goods I want before they sell out.

And as a side note, outside NHK Hall there is a schedule board and it's listing that on July 29th there will be filming for Shounen Club. It has to be for the September episodes, as August was the annual Kansai Junior episode. It's a bit of an odd date so I checked the PLAYZONE dates and it is one of the days that doesn't have a show. So I think there's a good chance that Kis-My-Ft2 will be at that filming and explains why they're filming so early, as August is rather full of debuted groups touring that the Juniors will need to back dance for, especially if Kis-My-Ft2 is asked to back dance for a part of KAT-TUN's concert tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment