Saturday, July 18, 2009

11th Poll Results

I figured I should see about posting a bit over the weekend at least before my life is completely taken over by finals. So first off I'll get the poll results out of the way.

If PLAYZONE 2009 had an album release...

Of course I'd buy it. - 26
I would not care. - 20
I wouldn't be able to afford it. - 15
Buy multiple copies. - 2

I'm happy to see that good number of people said they would pick up a copy, especially since this album is indeed scheduled to come out now. Hopefully there will be a DVD later for people like me who couldn't go see a show. If not, at least this will be the next best thing.

And I'm going to follow it up with another Kis-My-Ft2 themed poll, as I'm still incredibly happy about the album announcement. But to make it a little different than the polls I've already done the question will be, Should Kis-My-Ft2 debut next?

No comments:

Post a Comment