Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cinema Square vol. 25 & Only Star 7/6 photos

I figured there aren't too many photos from these two magazines, as I skipped Kamenashi Kazuya's pages in Cinema Square as they've been scanned already, and Only Star really for the most part just has the Junior Concert article for it's Johnny's related content.

Since I've only been seeing scans of Kame for the Gokusen movie related articles from magazines I began to think that he was the only Johnny's of the cast getting photo shoots for it. I was thankfully proven wrong today when I noticed on the covers of the magazines the other boys in the cast were listed. While they don't get as many pages as Kame they are all there. I picked Cinema Square as I thought it had the nicest photo shoots for everyone.





The Only Star photos are of the short article about Yamada Ryosuke, focusing on him being in the 24 Hour drama with Nishikido Ryo.


And then it's all photos from the Junior concert last month. Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow, NYC Boys and the special guests, Yabu Kota and Tanaka Koki take up most of the pages but the other Juniors at least get a page to themselves.









The next two magazines I picked up, TV Guide and The Television will each get their own posts as I took quite a few pictures of their pages as there are a lot of Johnny's dramas this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment