Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Tokyo Dome concert

Finals are finally done so I should be getting back to daily posting and promptly responding to comments soon. Sorry for the wait. To start getting back into things again I'm writing this entry.

On Johnny's net it has the information up for Hey! Say! JUMP's just announced Tokyo Dome concert in the fall. Rather excited about this, as I finally got around to joining the Junior fan club so there's a good chance I'll be able to ballot for this is I get my membership information back in time. If not I guess I'll have to go the route I have been going so far with getting tickets.

I just hope that Hey! Say! JUMP will at least have a new single or perhaps an album to sing songs from for the concert. In fact I think an album would be perfect as they could use the concert as one big promotion for it. So I guess I'll be crossing my fingers to hear an announcement for that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment