Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Television Weekly 2009 No. 27 photos

Okay, this is the first of the TV magazines I picked up. This is also the one famous for having the people on the cover holding a lemon, which for this issue get to be the four main cast members of Koishite Akuma.


First page of interest is the one with shots from Nagase Tomoya's upcoming drama, Karei Naru Spy. I love how it just exudes the same kind of vibes Get Smart does, and the disguises look like they will not disappoint in the amusement factor.

Then it's a show of a couple different dramas. The top being from Yamashita Tomohisa's Buzzer Beat. There's a picture on the left of the class of Koishite Akuma. And then the bottom to pictures are from Orthros no Inu.


Koishite Akuma gets a two page spread. And this one shows very well that no matter your age that perm hairstyle does not look good on anyone. And yes, I'm looking at you Matchy.


This page is taken over by quick profiles of everyone in Ruka's class. Each has a little blurb, either saying who they are, or connecting them to others. Nakajima Kento's character is said to be Ruka's rival, which makes me happy as it means he should get a decent amount of screen time. Or at least more than what he had in Scrap Teacher.


Then it's a Ninkyo Helper page. This is where Yabu Kota's character's name has furigana with it, so people know how to read it.



Buzzer Beat is given two pages. I guess it's easy to tell which dramas are getting the heaviest promotion. And as you can see there seems to be a shower scene, which should make the fangirls happy.


And speaking of fangirls, I figured I should take a close up of that corner at the bottom of the second page for the Yamapi fangirls. And it's kinda hard to complain about shirtless Yamapi. XD


And then to add to the amount of Yamapi in the magazine on the following page there is a crosstalk between Yamapi and one of his co-stars from the drama.


Really only took this to remind myself that Kamenashi Kazuya will not be the only Johnny's promoting the Gokusen movie. And I'm so happy that Takaki Yuya is doing something. Hopefully he'll get more chances in the upcoming week or so to be on TV for Gokusen promotions.


And the last thing I took a photo of was the Shounen Club snippet, so people can see the yukata that Tegomass were wearing. I can't wait to see everything that got taped over again, and see what they kept and what they didn't.

I think I may just wait until morning to put up the photos of the last magazine. It's late and I still have some homework to do tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment