Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kimura Takuya to star in Space Battleship Yamato, and PLAYZONE 2009 pre-order link

It was announced over the weekend that the popular anime series, Space Battleship Yamato, will be made into a live action movie. The cast was also announced with SMAP's Kimura Takuya playing the lead role for the film. There is not much more information about the movie yet.

Tokyograph article. (English)

Also, I was curious to why I hadn't seen a link for the upcoming PLAYZONE cd from cdjapan, and apparently it's because you have to search for it. -__-;; But for those who would like to pre-order the album here's the link.

"Play Zone 2009 Taiyo kara no Tegami" Original Soundtrack / Original Soundtrack

And just to make this post a little longer. Johnny's net has the goods for Hey! Say! JUMP's summer tour up. Surprisingly there isn't much this time around. No photo sets, only two types of uchiwas, one type of clearfile, poster and sticker. I guess I will take the Gokusen uchiwa with me after all, as I really wanted a Takaki uchiwa but will have to settle for Hey! Say! BEST. Though on the bright side I can save some money this way, as the pamphlet and the uchiwa are the only goods I'm really interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment