Thursday, July 30, 2009

Got by age-traps.

This isn't the post I thought I would be making tonight, but since the topic came up with me and one of my friend's I've gotten rather curious about what other people thought about it. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask the question here, as it's Johnny's related.

I have a friend who recently looking through one of the usual Johnny's magazines and found the Mis Snow Man pages in it. She's normally just a fan of debut groups and doesn't really know the Juniors very well but she thought a few of the members were kinda cute so she decided to look up more information about them. She ended up getting rather shocked when she found out the ones she liked were the ones that were only 15, as to her none of them looked that old and she thought they were around 18.

So I was wondering if anyone else has fallen for the age-traps (the ones that look much older than they are) in Johnny's before?

Personally after finding out Hashimoto Ryosuke's age when he began looking like he was 16-17 at 14 I've become a bit wary about guessing ages for the boys and always make sure to check ages. 'Cause being over 20 it just seems too creepy about thinking guys in their mid-teens are sexy, IMHO, but then you have boys that do not look their age and while it's still creepy in my mind it becomes harder to tell which ones are safe or not until you've checked their ages.

I mean I have no problem thinking they're cute at that age but because of my age I have it hard to wrap my head around the idea young boys are sexy. Probably because when I fangirl the younger boys it's because I want to adopt them as my younger brothers or nephews, and there's no way I would ever want to think of family as sexy, you know?

But that's my thoughts on the matter. I would love to hear what others have to say on the topic, so feel free to share. I promise I don't bite. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment