Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quick post with Tegomass Concert tidbits

Ok, I'm going to make getting back on track with this blog my number one priority for the next couple of days, so expect a few new entries during that time as I catch up. One of them will be a concert report for the 2PM Tegomass concert at Yoyogi.

Announcements from the concert is that it will be released on DVD and that the show I went to was the one that was taped for that release. Also Masuda Takahisa will guest on an episode of Nagase Tomoya's current drama, Karei Naru Spy. I don't remember hearing dates for either but I'm sure they will come out soon. There were no guests at this concert.

And to let out some fangirling right now, Massu is now my second favorite member of NEWS. Though it's a very close second to my number one, Kato Shigeaki. His smile is beautiful to see in person and he sounds wonderful live. Of course they both are great singers live, especially since their voices sounded strong from the first song to the last. But I found Massu so emotive when he sings, and you can actually see his face. I mean he looked so sad singing Kushami that it made me want to cry, because a sad Massu is truly a sad sight to see, so hopefully he'll never have a reason to be truly sad. I did enjoy seeing both live, but Massu just has this fun and lovable aura around him that makes you want to just keep watching him. And I kinda wish I had some of his courage to just wear whatever I wanted like he does. Though I would hope my fashion sense would not end up like his. (laugh)

Also, I now can say I've experienced being in the arena section. My seat was a few rows from the main stage, so the distance from the main stage and middle stage were about the same from my vantage point. Plus I was near the aisle where they had an inflatable platform for the boys to use to get to and from the main stage and middle stage when they weren't using swings or plastic horses. It was awesome and I really did not expect to get a seat like that, but I'm so glad I did.

And that's enough spazziness and ranting from me. I'll write up a proper concert report in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment