Sunday, August 23, 2009

14th Poll Results

I figured it was time for me to move onto the next poll now that this one is done. So here are the results for What Other Junior Group Should Have a Solo Concert?

A.B.C.-Z 36
Mis Snow Man 33
Question? 20
Hey! Say! 7 WEST 17
Butoukan 8
B.A.D. 6

I figured A.B.C.-Z would top the poll, but I didn't think Mis Snow Man would be so close behind them. I guess it goes to show just how amazing it is that the the unit has grown so popular with little promotion from Johnny's.

And thinking that since Nakayama Yuma w/ B.I. Shadow is now definitely a Junior group they are of course faced with the same dreaded issue all other Junior groups must face, being broken up for a debut. So this next poll is out of the group who you would be most heart broken about not debuting.

No comments:

Post a Comment