Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visiting Home

I figured I probably should make a quick announcement. I know I haven't been keeping up with posting as much as I would like to and it doesn't look like it's going to get on track anytime soon. I'm going home for a few weeks, leaving today and will be back in Japan on September 17th. I'll be making a couple short travel detours in Hawaii to visit family there as well, which is a nice way to break up the flights between Japan and the American West Coast anyway.

I'm quite sad it's looks like I'll be missing Hey! Say! JUMP's Tokyo Dome concert, but the trip was planned before it was announced so there was no helping it at the end. (If they have photo sets for it though I'll definitely going to make sure I get some of those somehow.) Though it looks like I should be back to see Tokio and most likely the Kis-My-Ft2 concert(s), as I'm assuming the Kisumai concert(s) won't be happening next month if they haven't announced dates for it yet. And I don't think there's anything else I'm interested in that I can afford coming up right now.

On the plus side though I will finally have a scanner again. While I won't be bringing all the magazines I've bought with me I am planning to bring all the official photos I've bought so far, so I'll probably be scanning and sharing those when I get back home. But now just watch as something amazing happens while I'm gone, as that's how it always seems to be. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment