Tuesday, August 11, 2009

13th Poll Results, plus MSta update

I just realized that the poll had finished up so I figured I better make a quick post for the results. So here they are.

Which Summer Drama(s) Are You Following?

Orthos no Inu 75

Koishite Akuma 68

Ninkyo Helper 66

Buzzer Beater 58

Karei Naru Spy 15

Kochikame 8

I'm a bit sad to see not many people are following Karei Naru Spy, as I'm loving the series personally. But I am a Nagase Tomoya fan. I still hope more people will give the drama a try. Especially since Masuda Takahisa had a guest role in it. Makes me hopeful we might see other Johnny's in the series too, as there are supposed to be guest stars for every episode.

And since Kis-My-Ft2 has an upcoming solo concert(s) the next question for the poll will be, What Other Junior Group Should Have a Solo Concert?

Also it looks like it will be promotion for the Junior concert next week on Music Station on Friday. They've updated the guest list page with the song listing and it looks to be a medley of debuted groups songs, which is why I'm sure it's not Kis-My-Ft2 as they've already once performed their own song, Kiss My Me Mine, on Music Station before so it would be odd for them to be covering other groups' songs. Especially since two of the groups are Hey! Say! JUMP and NYC boys, and Johnny's has been good about not making the older groups like Kisumai and A.B.C.-Z only sing songs from Hey! Say! JUMP on rare occassions, like when they're mixed in with a large group of other Juniors.

The full list of songs from the medley are BANG! BANG! Vacance! (SMAP), Jetcoaster Romance (Kinki Kids), Ho! Summer (Tackey & Tsubasa), Real Face (KAT-TUN), Ultra Music Power (Hey! Say! JUMP), NYC (NYC boys). And I'm sure the Juniors that will be performing on the program will be the ones at the concert, which will be nice to see as Johnny's net has yet to put up the list of participating Juniors and/or concert goods. But they took a long time to put up the concet goods for the last Junior concert so I wouldn't be surprised if the list goes up a couple days before the concert again.

No comments:

Post a Comment