Friday, August 14, 2009

Johnny's Jr on Music Station 18 August 2009, plus some Jr. concert rambling

I just finished watching Music Station and figured I'd talk about it a little. I did miss the first minute or so, so I'm sure I missed something for the Juniors as they were the first to perform. But it looks like the concert next week will mainly be for the younger ones as the only group performing was B.I.Shadow. Hashimoto Ryosuke though was there on his own, which seemed weird, especially as I didn't see anyone for Mis Snow Man there so it looked like he was the oldest Junior.

The boys that got to sit in the seats were all of B.I.Shadow, Hasshi, Masuda Ryo, Tanaka Juri and of course Morimoto Shintarou. They were also the ones featured the most in the medley. Yuugo still looks quite awkward performing, but it's more like he doesn't know how to move to the music while singing or is afraid to do so because he'll forget his lines or something.

For the last song of the medley everyone was shirtless, which made it hard for me to watch, seeing as the vast majority of the boys are 15 and under. They used water on the stage though for this last song too, so you can see a few of the back dancing Juniors slip and fall down during it (of course it didn't look like any of them were hurt), which I think made the performance a bit less cringe worthy for me. I mean seriously Johnny's, please be keeping the shirts on the boys until their at least 16 or something. I don't think the people of Japan (or anywhere else) need to see shirtless MoriShin and Juri for some time.

I hope they keep the shirts on for the concert on Wednesday. Speaking of which, I have my ticket for it now. This concert doesn't seem to be selling nearly as well as the earlier Junior concert this year (which I theorize is because nobody really knows which Juniors will be there, as that hasn't even been announced yet), so I was able to finally legally buy a ticket and got one from a local Lawson yesterday morning. It's of course not a great seat (second floor and some rows back), but the Tokyo International Forum Hall isn't a big venue so I should still have a decent view. Plus I have binoculars if I feel the need to see anyone better. This time though I made sure to get a ticket for the final show of the day so if there are any announcements I'll be able to hear it there, as final shows are when they tend to do those.

And I've checked and the goods list is finally up.
Only two things are being sold, a penlight and photo sets. The number of photo sets are not determined, but either way I'll be showing up super early to make sure that if they have Mis Snow Man photo sets I'll be able to get some this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment