Tuesday, August 18, 2009

24hr T-shirt & a couple of small news updates

Wanted to get this stuff out of the way before I begin typing up my concert report.

Since I was in the area I found the store that sold the 24hr T-shirts yesterday while waiting for the concert to begin. The place is in the Tokyo Station itself and is an official store for Nippon TV so there also a lot other official goods for the other programs the station has, like Gokusen. I also got a free uchiwa and phone strap when I got my T-shirt, and the uchiwa was a life saver as it was needed for dealing with the heat while standing in line for the concert.


Now for some news. Morimoto Shintarou will be in an upcoming drama SP. The drama is the big comeback for actress Shinohara Ryoko, who will star in the SP, after taking a year and a half for the birth of her first child.

Tokyograph article.
(English)

In other news, J-pop artist Crystal Kay has updated her official website about her upcoming Best of album to celebrate her 10th anniversary that comes out on September 2nd. On it there are four special collaboration tracks and it has been announced that the fourth track will be a collaboration with KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin. The song is called Helpless Night, and I personally hope it's as good as Wonder. That and I hope that Wonder will eventually get a cd release, like a B-side or album track on a KAT-TUN release someday, as it's a great song, which is why I have hope that Helpless Night will be great too.

Crystal Kay's Official Website What's New section. (Japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment