Friday, August 7, 2009

Tegomass 1st Live concert goods

Still working on the actual concert report so I figured I should at least make a post of the concert goods I picked up. Because I didn't realize that there wasn't going to be a goods stand inside the venue for the arena section (as you enter from a different place in the building) I didn't think of picking up anything from the goods stalls outside. Thankfully all I wanted were the photo sets and a Masuda Takahisa uchiwa because by the time I made it to the stalls after the concert those were pretty much the only goods that weren't sold out.


I got all three photo sets, as there were only the three and I have a weakness for collecting photos.


Tegomass group set.


Tegoshi Yuya set.


Masuda Takahisa set.

And since I was sitting so close to the stage I got a couple of the streamers that fell during the concert. I took a picture of the one as you can see the concert logo is printed on the streamer, so I thought it was something that was worth keeping.


And that's the goodies I picked up from this concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment