Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kis-My-Ft2 fall concert(s) & Johnny's Jr on Music Station

From the fan reports from the final Tokyo show of PLAYZONE tonight it has been announced that Kis-My-Ft2 will have concert(s) in the fall. There really wasn't anymore information, besides a promise that they will have more to say about the concerts by the time they begin the PLAYZONE shows in Osaka. And apparently Johnny himself texted the news to Kitayama Hiromitsu as he was on stage.

Since I couldn't make it to PLAYZONE I'm definitely going to make sure I make it to the concert(s). Which should be easier as there will be many more tickets available and I should be able to ballot for the tickets now I'm in the Junior Fanclub, still waiting for them to send me the fanclub information but I'm sure I'll be getting that soon enough and before balloting for this.

I think with PLAYZONE, with a soundtrack release of the musical with it, and now a solo concert it's safe to say Kis-My-Ft2 are on a roll. I hope 2010 will be their year, they've definitely worked hard for it, especially the three eldest members who have been in Johnny's for many years now (I believe Kitayama has been in Johnny's for about 10 years now and the other two, Fujigaya and Yokoo are about the same). So I'm praying that the PLAYZONE cd will debut at number 1 and that this concert will sell out at with just the fanclub so they will have to add dates. 'Cause it'll be great to make sure Johnny's knows that with this group they will be guarenteed sales without too much effort if they debut the group. Especially if they plan on still trying to get Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow to catch on.

Also on Music Station's official site they have the list of performers for this Friday's episode. On the list is Johnny's Junior listed as singing a song that is yet to be determined. Of course there's some speculation on which Juniors will be performing on the show. The most likely performers would be various Juniors that will be at next week's Junior concert or with tonight's concert announcement, Kis-My-Ft2. I guess in the next few days, and Friday at the latest it'll be made known who will be on the show.

Music Station 14AUG2009 list of performers.
(Japanese only.)

No comments:

Post a Comment