Tuesday, September 1, 2015

On reviews

I was already planning on doing reviews for this year's releases when I figured why wait until the end of the year to review these things. So I hope to add reviews as a regular feature of this blog so it is not so video heavy as it has been of late. I will be adding a new page for the blog that will have a list of releases that I plan on reviewing, which for the most part are going to be the new releases that I get during the year.

Until I get that up here is the list so far, with more of course to be added.

Releases to review:

Chu-Z - Hana no Arch/Brand Boy RE A/B/ C single (11FEB2015)
Little Glee Monster - Seishun Photograph/Girl be Free! iTunes (US) single (04MAR2015)
Country Girls - Itooshikutte Gomen ne/Koi Dorobo LE A/LE B single (25MAR2015)
Morning Musume '15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara RE A single (15APR2015)
Kara - In Love iTunes (US) single (26MAY15)
Chu-Z - Tell me why Umarete Kita Imi o Shiritai single(01JUL2015)
Country Girls - Wakatteirunoni Gomenne / Tamerai Summer Time single (05AUG2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment