Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yuma w/B.I.Shadow 1st PV & member made cms

I rarely ever do this, mainly because I tend to have bad luck with having accounts banned from the video streaming sites I've used before, but I decided to try my luck once more. Mainly I'm doing this because it looks like Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow are being rather over looked for Yamada and Chinen, as while almost all the video files for NYC boys are floating about there is nothing for Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow. Which doesn't seem right to me, especially if this is their debut single. Plus after watching their videos I find it a shame that more people aren't watching them as the boys are much more relaxed and entertaining with their own group than with Yamada and Chinen. Probably because they're not so nervous about being around senpai.

Though I'm thinking about getting all the video files out to share the only DVD ripper I have that will work with my computer will only rip files as VOB files. So I'll have to find someway to convert them, or maybe find someone who can. But I do have a couple of things up for viewing.

The first video is the full PV for Akuma na Koishite. Not the most exciting of PVs, but I rather like the fact it's low key.

The next is from the PV making of. The boys decide to make their own commercials for the single. You get to hear Yuma, Nakaken, Fuma and Hokuto all sing solo a capella and Yuugo gets to prove he is dorky enough for Johnny's. XD

And I'll see about getting the rest out to be shared, but I won't be putting the links in this blog so keep your eyes on the related LJ communities instead for that.


NOTE 12/07/18: As one would expect the videos no longer are up. So please enjoy the sparse commentary about them instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment