Wednesday, July 29, 2009

12th Poll Results

Ok, still trying to get back into things. It's weird how doing the finals crunch just seems to throw everything off. I keep thinking I have school work or have to go into to class even though I don't have to worry about that until September now. Oh well.

Just going to do this real quick and will probably see about making another quick catch up post later today. So with out any further ado here are the results for Should Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Next?

Of course! - 49

No way! - 16

No opinion. - 19

I am really happy to see quite a few people agree with me about wanting to see Kis-My-Ft2 debut next. Hopefully Johnny's will agree as well, though I have the feeling it may depend quite a bit on how the PLAYZONE album does when it comes out. So hopefully everyone who can will make sure to buy a copy.

Since the summer drama season is pretty much in full swing now I figured it would be a good time to make a poll for that. So this time it's Which summer drama(s) are you following? And of course you can choose more than one answerr this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment