Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kis-My-Ft2 PLAYZONE photos

Since it was opening day for PLAYZONE 2009 Taiyou kara no Tegami I went by the theater to see about picking up some of the goods. In the end I only purchased the photo sets for Kis-My-Ft2, as the rest of the goods didn't catch my attention. Though the pamphlet is something I want to eventually buy, but I want to be able to buy it when I go to a show.

Though the chances of making it to one of the shows is beginning to look slim to me. I really want to go, but I'm finding it hard to actually afford going with the prices being what they are, the worst seats are in the 20000 (about 200USD) price range at all the resale places and are getting hard to find. But I haven't given up all hope yet. Even if I have a terrible seat as long as I have one for one show I'll be happy, so hopefully I can eventually find a ticket I can afford before the show ends its run.

Since I did get the photo sets I took pictures for those who want to know what the photos look like without having to hunt Yahoo!Japan auctions to find pictures of them.


Kitayama Hiromitsu


Senga Kento


Miyata Toshiya


Yokoo Wataru


Fujigaya Taisuke


Tamamori Yuta


Nikaido Takeshi

No comments:

Post a Comment