Friday, July 10, 2009

10th Poll Results

10Like I mentioned before it's finals time for me now so there's going to be a slow down until they're over. Today though I'm making a free day, as I will be seeing Gokusen the Movie in a few hours. And then I'm going to see about heading over to the PLAYZONE theater to see about picking up a few of the goods at least, as today's opening day for that. So if that all works out there will be a couple of posts to look forward to in the immediate future.

But now on to the topic of this post, the poll results.

Favorite Hey! Say! 7 Member:

Chinen Yuri: 49
Yamada Ryosuke: 43
Nakajima Yuto: 38
Morimoto Ryutarou: 22
Okamoto Keito: 19

I was actually rather surprised since I was sure Yamada would get the most votes, with Chinen just behind him. Yuto ended where I thought he would be and I wasn't sure how Okamoto and Ryutarou would do, other than be in the last two places.

I think I need to just get used to the fact my favorites aren't the normal favorites for most people, as Okamoto is my favorite 7 member, closely followed by Yamada.

Decided to do a bit of a different topic for this next poll in celebration of PLAYZONE starting today. Since PLAYZONEs in the past have had albums released for them I'm curious what people would think about this one getting one, especially as it would be Kis-My-Ft2's first cd release if it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment