Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Kami-sama!!!!!

I will warn you all now I'm on super happy squeely fangirl mode and I don't think it's going to change for a while.

But I just checked Johnny's net and on the front page it had a link to a new Johnny's Jr. release. And I almost cried out in joy when I followed the link to find out that it will be a CD for PLAYZONE 2009 Taiyou kara no Tegami! I had given up on getting tickets to see the play, in the end it's just too expensive, so this is great news for me, as well as all the Kis-My-Ft2 fans. It's going to be released on August 26th and Johnny's net already has the tracklisting up for it.

CD tracklisting:

01 予感

02 Tell Me Why

03 ケータイ天国

04 若者よ何処へ行く

05 僕に出来ること

06 大人になったら

07 幕を開けろ!

08 僕を夢とともに

09 オ・シャ・レ

10 声を合わせたら

11 すべての夜が

12 希望の海へ(inst)

【ボーナストラック】
13 ベール・キュント(inst)
 [屋良/They武道コーナー]

14 3ピース
 [内/Question?コーナー]

15 Hair
 [Kis-My-Ft2コーナー]


I'm so happy that this is coming out, and I'm so going to buy it to show my support. I hope everyone else who can afford it to do the same, as the easiest way to the message to Johnny's that the fans want these boys to debut will be through sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment