Friday, August 8, 2008

Takizawa Hideaki in a drama SP & some general blog talk

Takizawa Hideaki will be in a drama SP later this year on TV Asahi. The name of the SP is Kokuchi Sezu where he plays the role of a son of a surgeon who specializes in cancer. He only has a co-starring role, veteran actor, Watari Tetsuya, will play the lead role in the SP. There's a news report in English about the announcement here.

In other non-JE related news...

Writing up yesterday's entry I realized that I have caught up with the one entry a day ratio that I lapsed on last month. I think I'll keep having a bit of a freer update schedule that I have been doing since then. So there will still at least be one entry per day but I may go ahead and split things up so it's easier to tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment