Sunday, August 17, 2008

Showa x Heisei Bouken Rider live

Ok, I didn't get the write up for the next episode of Hyakushiki-Ou done, mainly because I just felt I had to watch Phelps get his historical eighth gold medal. I feel kinda bad for not getting the Hyakushiki write up done though, even though it just means I need to do two tomorrow as I'm too tired to stay up to watch an episode of anything now. So instead I decided to share the live performance of Bouken Rider by Yamada Ryosuke, Morimoto Ryutarou & Nakajima Yuto from their show Showa x Heisei.



Of course after watching the performance I thought that it might be more appropriate to say it was a Yamada feat. Morimoto & Yuto performance of Bouken Rider. I mean I like Yamada, he's one of my favorite members of Hey! Say! JUMP and there's no doubt he's got talent, but it just feels like Morimoto and Yuto got the shaft for this performance as Yamada was the only one with solo lines and they only sung the chorus with him.

I mean when Hey! Say! BEST perform songs on Hi! Hey! Say! the other members that aren't even the hosts of the program get solo lines. In fact that's usually the only performances they get solo lines. So it just doesn't seem right that only one of the three HSJ hosts of Showa x Heisei gets all the solo lines in a performance they're all in. I hope this doesn't become habitual because the other boys need some time to shine especially when Yamada is already the golden boy of the group.

Other than that issue I have with the performance it was rather cute, especially with the fact that they made sure to use the younger and smaller Juniors to back dance for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment