Sunday, August 24, 2008

Russ-K Weeeek video meme

Internet memes are interesting things. Most likely because you never know what will catch on or not. A recent meme coming over from Japan are parodies of NEWS' Russ-K winter commercial, replacing the members of NEWS with anime characters. If, like me, you need a refresher on which NEWS commercial that is you can view the original News Russ-K commercial here.

There's quite a few of these that you can find with a quick search on youtube. I think my favorite one because I love the series is the Kamen Rider Den-O version. Though it's the figma version that I'm most impressed with as it isn't animated but done with stop motion animation with the actual figures.

It's hard to tell if the boys of NEWS get around the internet and would be able to see any of these. But if they did I think they would enjoy the Dragon Ball Z version as I know Yamapi and Ryo like playing the DBZ Wii game and the series is pretty much a classic in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment