Sunday, August 24, 2008

October magazine info

Today is just one of those days where it's hard for me to find the energy or drive to do anything. I blame the heat as I do terrible in heat as it just makes me want to sleep all day. So it will be a short entry today about minor things as it seems to be a slow news day for things Johnny's related.

As I was going through Johnny's net I noticed that they updated the magazine section for the Juniors for some of the October issues. Most of it is the usual for who is appearing in what magazine. The only thing that caught my attention is the listing for the October issue for Popolo. Like usual it lists Ikuto Toma and Kis-My-FtII for appearing in the magazine but it also has Johnny's Jr. listed as well. Popolo usually doesn't have a lot of photo shoots for Juniors, they usually just stick to Toma and Kis-My-FtII, which made the September issue with Hashimoto and Sanada a bit of a surprise. Of course with them only listing Johnny's Jr. and not any actual Junior names it's hard to say how present they will be in the issue. Of course it could just be advertising that there are Juniors in the magazine and they are Toma and Kisumai. I guess we'll know when the issue hits the stands.

Myojo is another Junior-lite magazine, keeping them to their own small section and usually get the Johnny's Jr. listing for them so you don't really know who has a photo shoot in it until you look at the magazine. This makes me appreciate Duet, Potato and Wink Up more as they tend to have complete listings of which Juniors will be in their magazine and that they have many more pages dedicated to them than other magazines.

Also in unrelated news I just noticed that the Scrap Teacher drama (which stars four of the ten members of Hey! Say! JUMP) not only will be aired on the same station as Yasuko to Kenji (the drama starring Matsuoka from Tokio and Ohkura from Kanjani8) but will have the same time slot. This makes me happy as it means the week after Yasuko to Kenji ends I'll have Scrap Teacher to start watching. And yes, silly little things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment