Monday, August 4, 2008

SUMMARY 2008 goods

I'm probably just torturing myself by doing this but I've been checking the Yahoo!Japan auctions to see what the goods from the SUMMARY 2008 concerts. You can check them out yourself here, though about half of the auctions are tickets for the show and there are some past SUMMARY goods.

If I had money I know I would not have it for long as I would be buying quite a few of these. Though I would be passing on the posters. Not that I think they look bad but something about having a giant face on my wall freaks me out.

What I find interesting is what goods are being sold. It's not surprising there's a lot of Hey! Say! JUMP, especially Yamada Ryosuke, but what I was surprised to see was the amount of Kis-My-FtII and Nakayama Yuma goods up for sale. I'm not sure how great an indicator of popularity but it makes sense that people wouldn't be putting something up for sale if they did not feel confident in it selling.

So it makes me happy to see that Kisumai goods were pretty much as quickly as the HSJ goods. I hope it really bodes well for the group, as they are one of the couple of Junior groups I would be completely heartbroken if they don't debut together. I know there is always a chance they will still be split up with a debut but I still want to persist in hoping for them to debut as is no matter how depressed I'll be if they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment