Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Concert news

I was tired after coming home from classes yesterday and the nap I decided to take ended up lasting until the middle of the night so I extended it to the morning. Hence why there was no entry yesterday. I'll try to be more active with posting today to make up for it, thought there really hasn't been too much going on.

I know people have been reporting that SUMMARY has been extended five days, but I don't believe it as I have yet to see anything to verify this. Over on Johnny's net it does show that an extra concert has been added on August 29th though.

Another reason I'm skeptical about SUMMARY being extended is that then it would overlap with the Battery/Gokusen concerts that begin September 1st. And as Nakayama Yuma, B.A.D. and Takaki Yuya are all slated for those concerts then it means any SUMMARY concerts on the same days as the Battery/Gokusen concerts will have to be without all of them. Especially since the concerts are in two completely different locations.

Talking about the Battery/Gokusen concerts, those have been given extra dates according to Johnny's net. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page.) So instead of two concerts there will be five. I guess ticket sales must be going very well for it to add those dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment