Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kis-My-Ft2 & A.B.C. concert

I didn't know whether or not I should post this information when I first heard it or not so I went searching Japanese web blogs for some verification and it seems legit as I've seen it mentioned in a few of them. At the KAT-TUN Tokyo Dome concert it was announced that Kis-My-Ft2 and A.B.C. will be having their own concert. I'm not positive about the date but I believe it's mentioned it will be in October.

I honestly couldn't be more happy for these two Junior groups to get their own concert. They have both been with JE for years and I think they deserve to get recognition like this. And it definitely gives me a little more hope that Johnny's isn't near done with these groups and that they may just get that once in a lifetime chance to debut. That may still be false hope but I refuse to give up hoping for it just yet. I'm still dead set on the belief that even if the groups don't debut at least some of the members will. Also it means that they'll be getting a lot of screen time and promotion on Shounen Club and perhaps other programs (Music Station) for it.

Of course another thing that has me excited for this, even though it hasn't been really confirmed but seems most likely, is that with Yamashita Shoon being attached to A.B.C. now he will be a part of this concert too. If I remember right, Ya-Ya-Yah had at least one concert themselves when they were a group so this won't be anything new to him. And in a concert setting he'll probably have more time to shine, aka have a solo song. Or at least that's what I'm praying for, even though I have no chance of actually attending this concert.

This really has just made my day and I can't wait to read the reports and see all the promotion for it in the upcoming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment