Friday, October 31, 2008

The bad kind of fever

I always get sick at the worst times, last time I was really sick it was during finals. Thankfully I just finished mid-terms but I have managed to catch a bug that my younger brother had, which if I suffer from it like he did I will have a fever for about a week (my temperature is already at 101.5F) and then will get stuck with gobs of mucus in my throat. And this quarter all my classes tend to cover a great deal of information in each class so who knows what important information I will miss. Perhaps I'll get lucky and will get better before Monday... though I somehow doubt it.

So I may not be updating much for a while as the energy I do have I need to put towards school work, but I will try to keep on top of the news as well as I can. Though tonight is out as I need to sleep as I just managed to get home from school and I'm having trouble doing just about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment