Wednesday, October 8, 2008

NEWS new album 'color'

Seriously, I haven't been home for ten minutes when I got the notice from cdjapan and boy do I feel giddy. I mean seriously I've been hoping for this since Happy Birthday's release and I'm so glad it came so soon and I actually have money to go right ahead and pre-order.

Also the fact that SNOW EXPRESS and Towairo no Koi are finally getting cd versions makes me a very happy NEWS fan. This so has just made my day and robbed me of any coherent thought beyond fangirl squeeing.

color [Regular Edition] / NEWS

color [Limited Edition] / NEWS


Now that a bit of my excitement has worn off I've found that there is a track list out. For both versions it's the same except the LE doesn't have Towairo no Koi.

1. weeeek
2. STARDUST
3. SUMMER TIME
4. SNOW EXPRESS
5. Forever
6. MOLA
7. Kesenai
8. ordinary
9. Minna ga Iru Seikai o Hitotsu ni Ai o Motto Give & Take Shimasho
10. Murarisuto*
11. Taiyou no Namida
12. Smile Maker
13. Happy Birthday
14. FLY AGAIN

RE Only
15. Towairo no Koi

* This is written out in katakana and it sounds out like Moralist to me, but I could be wrong.

I love how long Minna ga... is though there's no way I'll be typing out that whole thing again. And having SNOW EXPRESS directly following SUMMER TIME looks so out of place. They should at least have a fall themed song in between. Not that it matters too much to me as I'll just be ripping the tracks and listening to them in whatever order I want to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment