Thursday, October 9, 2008

New release updates

Ok, I was rather confused about the title of the sixth track from NEWS' new album, color. cdjapan had listed it as MOLA on their listing but then the NEWS JE website listed the track title to be Sexy Lady. Then when Johnny's net updated it was listed as MOLA and now the JE website also lists it as MOLA. So I guess that clears that up except for actually explained what in Earth MOLA means.

And like for their last album I'm only getting the regular edition as it has the extra track and I don't feel like a booklet is worth double dipping for. I'm kinda glad I can get away with only buying the one version as I fear when the Hey! Say! JUMP album comes out it will be one of the RE with bonus track and LE with bonus cd release patterns which would mean I'd have to break down and get both as I'm a sucker for bonus tracks.

And speaking of website updates and upcoming releases, Johnny's net has put up the cd covers of Hey! Say! JUMP's single, Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. And even though they've been up on J-Storm's HSJ website the Johnny's net versions are a bit bigger and IMHO better quality.

The PV for the single has been aired and honestly it gives me a bit of a KAT-TUN feel to me with the vague plot that doesn't really have any explanation, the black outfits and the dance cuts spliced in it all. And it looks like everyone but Hikaru, Inoo, Keito and Morimoto have solo lines in the song. I think the only reason Hikaru doesn't have a solo line is because Daiki has them as he is in the Scrap Teacher drama. Also of note the Scrap Teacher four are given a bit more spotlight that usual in the fact that they're all in the front of the group for the dance segments. Which makes them a bit weird for me to watch as Takaki is stuck in the back because of this and I've gotten used to him being near the front. But at least he has the solo lines which gives him some screen time for the hotel shots in the PV.

I cant' wait to see the making of for the PV and the photos from it. I think I'm definitely going to have to hunt down the Takaki set and maybe the Daiki set too as he's really been growing on me. But in the end it'll all depend if I actually like the photos themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment