Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mayonaka no Shadow Boy single scans

Since for some reason people tend to not share the scans for Hey! Say! JUMP's singles I've gone ahead and scanned my cd booklets from my singles that I just got today. I didn't scan everything, just the parts of the booklets/cd that had pictures of the boys and the lyrics from the RE cd as it has lyrics for all three songs.

I don't mind if you take and you don't have to credit, I just ask that you don't claim as your own, which should be common sense.






And now with four singles released HSJ are ready for an album next. Seeing as NEWS's album is coming out about two months after their last single I wouldn't be surprised if we just might get the album before the end of the year. If that's the case we should be getting an announcement in the next couple of weeks for it as the new KAT-TUN is slated to release on December 3rd so we're already on December releases for the Johnny's groups. I'm kinda hoping for an album release before the end of the year as it would mean their winter concerts would be proper concerts that can pull from an album worth of songs instead of having to repeat songs more than once to fill the time. *coughultramusicpowercough* That and I'm really hoping to get cd quality versions of some of the songs they have only performed live as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment