Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Akanishi Jin's film debut

It has been announced that Akanishi Jin will be making his film debut in a movie called BANDAGE. From what I can understand from the Sanspo article about it, which is all in Japanese, the movie is about a band which Jin's character is the leader and of course is the vocalist of.

Filming is said to begin on the 3rd of November so I think it's safe to assume that the special program that Jin will be doing on the 4th is tied into the movie. And with his role as a band vocalist I wouldn't be surprised if there was a solo single released in conjunction to the movie, though like Johnny's members before him it'll probably be released under the name of his character/band in the movie.

I think this should be interesting even though I'm not really a Jin fan. But I'm still curious about the movie.

EDIT:

Tokyograph has the news in English and it looks like I was spot on about believing there would most likely be a cd release tied to this as the article confirms this. But the movie won't be out until 2010 so it'll be some time before we get any new news for this unless it's more cast announcements, though with shooting starting next week I'm sure they've finished casting, they just have to announce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment