Monday, October 27, 2008

Koyama & Shige event

Well I've been checking Johnny's net for information about Koyama Keiichiro's solo butai that has been reported to have been announced at the NEWS' concerts as their tour has begun. I still have yet to see that information be put up but something else Koyama related has popped up. There apparently is some kind of event scheduled for Koyama and fellow NEWS member Kato Shigeaki will take part in. It's been listed in the TV/event schedule page and from what I can understand it will happen on November 13th. It simple gives Tokyo as the location so it does lean to the fact that it isn't something for TV as those have TV stations listed with them.

I'm really curious to what this is. My first thought is that it would be a promotion for the new album but it's a week before that goes on sale so the timing seems off for that. I hope more information comes out about this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment