Friday, October 3, 2008

Kanjani8 and Hey! Say! JUMP news

Well it seems I was right that there is indeed something Johnny's had in store for Kanjani8 and it happens to be a new single, Musekinin Hero, and what a new single release it will be. Honestly with every one of the three versions coming with their own set of B-sides and the live DVDs for the two LEs it might was well be a mini-album release. The information is just up on Johnny's net so it's not up for pre-order yet but will most likely will be soon.

Hey! Say! JUMP has had the recording for an appearance on the Hey! Hey! Hey! program put up. The filming will be on October 6th. I wonder when they'll announce the rest of the shows they will be on to promote the new single.

Not sure how long the information has been there but looking at J-Storm's page for HSJ media appearances I noticed that it has Takaki listed to be part of the 2nd Shabake SP that will air near the end of the year. Since the announcement of the new SP I know I had been wondering if his character from the first SP would be in the second so I guess this confirms it. So I guess the two Yuyas, Tegoshi and Takaki, will be working together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment