Monday, October 6, 2008

Dis-connected

I don't know what's been up with my home internet connection over the past few days but to say the least I haven't really been able to use the net much at all. So I'm sorry for such a long break between posts and then not really having much for this one. Thankfully I can do a bit of catch up here at school so I should be able to get back on track for the week and hopefully the net problem at my house will be worked out by the end of the week.

I think the only thing I'm ready to comment on is the fact that J-Storm finally put up the covers for Hey! Say! JUMP's new single Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. They're definitely a departure from Your Seed's covers and kinda remind me of Ultra Music Power's covers with how it's basically all the boys posing together. It definitely looks like they are trying for a bit of a 'mature' look with the muted colors but I have a hard time thinking the members of Hey! Say! 7 as 'mature'.

Also there are previews and I believe a radio rip floating around on Live Journal for the song. From the PV preview I noticed that Takaki has solo lines which makes me happy. Kinda curious to who else will get solo lines, though I know Yamada is a definite as he's HSJ's Golden Boy at the moment. But if past songs are anything to go by then there's a good chance, Yabu, Hikaru, Nakajima and Chinen to get at least one solo line, though I'm honestly hoping Daiki gets a solo line with him being in Scrap Teacher and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment