Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey! Say! JUMP 08-09 concert

Johnny's net has updated with the announcement that Hey! Say! JUMP will be having a concert series during the months of December and January. From the venue list, two halls and an arena, and the fact that only 7 days are listed it looks like they are keeping things on the small side compared to the kinds of concerts their senpai usually get.

I also noticed that the days around New Year's eve are free so that should give the eldest four more than enough time to participate in Johnny's Countdown this year as they will all be 18, the legal age for working after midnight in Japan.

I think I'm most interested on whether or not they will release an album for the concert and for the first time have a proper set list, i.e. not have to sing Ultra Music Power more than once. Of course even if they don't they will still be a bit better off with now four singles worth of songs to chose from. I'm mostly over my burn out for UMP but I still would love to see them perform it less and less so it feels like they really have been around for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment