Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm in! Plus, Akuma na Koi cd listings

When I went to the May 22nd KAT-TUN Tokyo Dome concert I finally got around to joining the You & J fan club. And today I received my first letter from the club, with club card, the latest You & J booklet, and a lot of information for the upcoming events. I have to say the membership card was not what I was expecting. I thought it was the kind of card you put in your wallet or something. But as you can see in the below picture it's not that at all.


I'm quite happy that I joined, as now I will have the chance to actually get tickets officially instead of relying on resale tickets. And from the information just sent out I'll be able to try to get Tegomass tickets this Friday. Hopefully I know enough Japanese to do so.

Also on another note, cdjapan has put up the pre-order listings for the Yuma w/B.I.Shadow & NYC Boys single. There are three versions, two LEs each with a DVD that will contain the PV and making of for one of the A-sides, Akuma na Koi and NYC. And the RE version will have karaoke tracks of the A-sides as well as stickers. Each version also looks like it will have it's own B-side song, the LE ones, or perhaps one, is still untitled, but the name of the RE B-side is I can catch the moon. On Johnny's net's listing for the single they are all tagged as NYC Boys songs.


I also want to officially say that I give up trying to figure out if YuBIS is a actual debut or not, as this single on Johnny's net is listed under the Junior section. So I'm not going to worry about any of that anymore, as it's just making my head hurt. I'll just wait for when Johnny's decides to be kind and clarify everything for us and just enjoy two of my favorite Juniors getting a lot of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment