Sunday, June 7, 2009

Johnny's Jr. New Unit Concert Goods

I'm just going to make one last quick post for night, as I still need to finish a mid-term paper for tomorrow.


But here are the pictures of the goods I was able to buy at the concert today. I'm still rather heartbroken about not being able to buy Nozawa Yuki's photo set, but I'm looking at the plus side of things as it just means Mis Snow Man is proving more popular than Johnny's expected and perhaps now they'll be given more screen time on Shounen Club.

Here is the penlight, simple yet cute.


Nakayama Yuma's photo sets. He has the least photo shoot photos, which I think is a shame as all of those for all the boys turned out nice, IMHO.


Nakajima Kento's photo sets. He has the most variety for concert photos, as he got a bit of pimping at the KAT-TUN concerts.


Kikuchi Fuma's photosets. And I kinda feel sorry that practically all the live concert photos are of him in one of those cages on KAT-TUN's stage.


Matsumura Hokuta's photosets. He also got some stage time at the KAT-TUN concerts with Nakaken, as you can see.



Kochi Yuugo's photoset. As he wasn't in the KAT-TUN concerts he only has the photo shoot photos.


And Hashimoto Ryosuke's photoset. I think out of the sets I bought he has the best concert photos hands down.


I really hope we get photos from this concert at the Johnny's Shop. I know I will buy Nozawa's entire set asap. And then I'll probably get most of Nakaken's and Hokuto's, because those boys are just so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment