Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A couple of new release updates

While browsing Johnny's net I found that the track listing for Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow/NYC boys upcoming single is now completely up. The previously unknown B-sides will be Dial Up for both of the limited editions, and the B-side for the regular edition will be 蒼い季節 (Aoi Kisetsu).

While Aoi Kisetsu looks like a new song, Dial Up is actually a Yuma w/ Hey! Say! 7 WEST song. YuBIS performed it at the Junior concert, which seems like a painful blow to HS7W, to have a song taken from them, especially for a temporary group like NYC boys. I guess that's just the kind of thing Kansai Juniors just have to deal with, being pretty much the red haired step children of Johnny's.

Also pre-orders are open at cdjapan for the upcoming KAT-TUN Live Documentary photo book. I think I'm personally going to pass for now, but I have the feeling I'll see the previews and up getting it anyway.

Kat-tun Live Documentary Photo Book "BREAK the RECORDS" / KAT-TUN

No comments:

Post a Comment