Monday, June 29, 2009

9th Poll Results

Sorry for not posting the past few days. I've been sick and busy with school. I ended up going to the doctor today and have some medication to help me get over the bug I picked up. It was also recommended for me to stay home for a couple of days so I'll have quite a bit of free time tomorrow to make up for the recent lack of posts.

But enough about me, the poll has ended so it's time to report the results and start up the next one.

Favorite Hey! Say! BEST Member:

Yabu Kota: 39

Arioka Daiki: 38

Yaotome Hikaru: 34

Takaki Yuya: 25

Inoo Kei: 20

I'm really surprised at how well Daiki did in the poll. I didn't realize he had so many fans. I expected Yabu and Hikaru to be at the top, as they have a lot of fans from their Ya-Ya-Yah days though. A bit sad Takaki didn't do better, as he's my favorite member. But that's okay, I love my airhead who's really a nine year old trapped in a nineteen year old's body. XD And I'm not surprised to see Inoo where he is, he's the only member that really hasn't done anything yet, but at least with Johnny's you know if you stick with a group long enough everyone will have a chance to shine. I mean look at how long it took some members of Arashi to start doing dramas and the like. So I'm looking forward to the day when Inoo gets his moment.

Since I did HSB, I figure it's only far to follow up with Hey! Say! 7, though I don't think I have to guess about who'll top that one. (laugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment