Friday, June 19, 2009

Yuma w/B.I.Shadow & NYC Shibuya promo ads

After finding out that the usual promotional ads Johnny's puts up for it's new releases, have been put up for Shibuya yesterday I made my way there today after class. If you exit the Hachiko Exit at the JR Shibuya Station then it's hard to miss not of the promotional billboard for the single but also for Nakayama Yuma's upcoming drama, Koishite Akuma. I ended up taking pictures of them all, so here they are.






Also to note Johnny's net has put up the covers for the Akuma na Koi / NYC single. Each single will have a front and back cover, with each group then getting a side of the cd. Honestly I think the back side covers look much nicer than the front covers. Especially since I don't think I could get myself to buy the RE edition with the front cover it has. I guess because I'm far from being in my teens I find the whole shirtless teenage boys thing that Johnny's does from time to time rather creepy. So I will be adding the RE to my preorder of the LE editions with cdjapan.

And the extra non-related PV video on the LE DVDs has been revealed to be footage from the Junior concert earlier this month. One will be the NYC performance and the other an Akuma na Koi performance. Which, IMHO, makes the LEs really worth getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment