Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Matsuoka Masahiro to reprise role in third Shin Oishinbo SP, plus some drama ramblings

It has been announced that there will be a new SP for the Shin Oishinbo series, which Matsuoka Masahiro has starred in. He will once reprise his role as the lead character, Yamaoka Shiro. As the series revolves around food the theme for this SP will be beef.

Tokyo Graph article (English)

With all the recent drama news it has reminded me that there are a couple of series I need to finish up before I can move on to other dramas I have on my list to watch. And the list has been getting much longer with the summer drama season approaching.

Then there's also the fact that before seeing the Gokusen movie I want to rewatch all of that series. So I'll probably just finish the two dramas I need to finish and move on to Gokusen and maybe watch The Quiz Show 2 and/or Battery on the side, and hope I can quickly get through all of it in time for the new drama season.

No comments:

Post a Comment