Sunday, June 14, 2009

Masuda stars in a play & Shounen Club taping musings

It has been announced that Masuda Takahisa will be starring in a play for the first time this November. The title of the play is Ame no Hi no Mori no Naka (Rainy Day In the Middle of the Forest) and will run at the Tokyo Globe Theater from November 4-23 and then move down to Osaka for a November 26-30 run at Theater Drama City.

Tokyo Graph article
(English)

While browsing Johnny's net I noticed that they've added yet another guest to the Shounen Club filming for tomorrow, Nakayama Yuma. So it's going to be a guest heavy month with him, Tegomass and Hey! Say! JUMP all there. Though I guess they have to as a good portion of the Juniors will probably be at the KAT-TUN concert tomorrow instead, which is why Nakamaru Yuichi will be absent from the filming, leaving Koyama with solo MC duties. I'm rather curious to see which Juniors will actually be there, but with Yuma there I think it's safe to say B.I.Shadow will be present so they can perform to promote their upcoming single. And it's probably safe to assume that the groups listed for being at the KAT-TUN concerts won't be at SC, so no Kis-My-Ft2 or A.B.C.-Z, and Question? will be down a member. So I wouldn't be surprised if HSJ takes over quite a bit of the episodes to make up for them not being there. Which is fine with me as long as the complete group, as they haven't done much as a full group in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment