Saturday, June 20, 2009

8th Poll Results

I just realized that this poll has closed, so it's time for me to make the usual result post. Later today I will another post with a few new news articles that I have yet to talk about here. But first, the poll.

Favorite Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow member:

Nakajima Kento: 55
Nakayama Yuma: 30
Kikuchi Fuma: 23
Matsumura Hokuto: 18
Kochi Yuugo: 7

I had a feeling that Nakaken would be the winner of this poll. He's one of those lucky Juniors that have been popular pretty much since he joined the agency. With all the negativity directed towards Yuma I wasn't sure how he would do, so it's nice to know that people do like him, as he's slowly growing on me. I plan on watching his dramas, Battery and the upcoming Koishite Akuma, so I'll have those to see whether or not he can win me over. And I'm happy that Hokuto isn't too far behind Kikuchi, though not surprised at all that Yuugo got so few votes. Hopefully if this group ends up being a permenant debut Johnny's will give them a program or something so people can get to know the fresher members of Johnny's.

With Hey! Say! BEST finally getting more active with projects, I figured I would celebrate with a HSB poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment