Friday, June 20, 2008

Rush!

I really shouldn't leave things to the last minute. I know this and understand it well but for some reason it doesn't stop me from doing it. So I'm sorry that I'm pushing it so close with this entry, time just slipped away from me and I can't stay long if I want to catch the midnight showing of Get Smart. But tomorrow's entry will sure to make up for this one as I will be gone over the weekend visiting friends so I have my first batch of mp3s to share, and from a 2005 Shounen Club. Expect that sometime in the morning and then I won't be posting on Saturday but I'll be back on Sunday and I think I'll do another single review then.

But enough about me. I've been able to get a good chunk of the older SC episodes, mainly 2005 and 2006, and I find it interesting and weird to watch at the same time. Interesting, because I only began following JE last year so this is stuff I missed out on, like seeing some of the older Juniors and HSJ members as chibis. Weird because watching groups or JE members that aren't around anymore kinda feels a little awkward. Like seeing News with more than six members or groups like Ya-Ya-Yah and JJ Express, whose members have now gone separate ways for various reasons. I wonder now if I will feel the same way watching back this year's SC episodes a couple years in the future after other groups have debuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment