Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting to know ... Kansai Juniors

Today pastdazed over at LJ put up a pimp post for the Kansai Juniors that I thought was worth pimping itself. With Johnny's actually using the Kansai Juniors for more than concerts in Osaka and having them star in dramas, Nakayama Yuma in Battery and B.A.D. in Gokusen 3, not to mention the July Shounen Clubs being the ones to let the Kansai Juniors get in the spotlight a bit, it could not come at a better time. So go read it:

Kansai Junior Pimp Post

For me my main interest in the Kansai Juniors is with Hamanaka Bunichi as he's a member of Butoukan. He won me over with the letter reading segment in the last Shounen Club and the more I learn about him the more I love him. He is so cute, both as an adult and as a kid. ♥

But yes, if you haven't already click the link and check out the lesser known Juniors of Johnny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment