Friday, June 13, 2008

HSJ 3rd single update

JE didn't have us waiting too long for some more information about Hey! Say! JUMP's 3rd single Your Seed. This time new information comes in the form of online Japanese store, cdjapan, updating with pre-order information. Like their 2nd single Your Seed will come in two versions, a RE and LE. Both are listed as having two songs, one being the A-side Your Seed and there is no information about the B-side(s) other than the fact that it exists. The known difference between the RE and LE will be that the RE will have the karaoke tracks of the songs while the LE will have a DVD for the PV and making of feature. Each will have it's own unique jacket cover and the LE costs 1300円(yen) and the RE 900円(yen). So if you bought both it would cost about 2200円(yen) which was how much you paid for the LE and RE of Dreams come true.

Even though I would love for each version to have a different B-side, I have to admit my bank account would be happy. Not because I would only be getting one version, I've already pre-ordered both versions, but because I'm collecting unopened RE versions of their singles. I started this with the original Hey! Say! 7's single Hey! Say! as I had so much trouble tracking down pre-hiatus News singles. I was lucky to get the LE version of Hey! Say! and knew I had no chance of getting another without having to pay quite a bit for it so I decided I would pick up a 2nd copy of the RE as it wasn't yet out of print just to collect. Then HSJ debuted and I figured I should continue the trend. I'm rather glad I'm sticking to the REs to get doubles of as they're easier to get. Right now I have Hey! Say! RE and Ultra Music Power 1st Press RE with Dreams come true RE in the mail. If Your Seed's RE has the same track listing at the LE than I won't need to get a copy of it as I can rip the tracks onto my iPod from the LE without having to open the RE. Hence the happier bank account though I'm sure it'll be back to weeping when the 1st album for HSJ is announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment