Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey! Say! JUMP's 3rd single 'Your Seed'

Looks like new Hey! Say! JUMP news came quicker than I expected it to. It was announced today that HSJ will be releasing their 3rd single on the 23rd of July. It is titled Your Seed and the title track will be the image song to Dreamwork's CGI film Kung-fu Panda, that will hit Japanese theaters on July 26th. Yamaguchi from JE's band group, TOKIO, is also attached to the movie as he will be the Japanese dub voice of the main character.

Someone has put up the news clip of the announcement on Youtube that you can view here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3QoWJC8Z-s&e


The clip also has the song playing in the background so you can hear a short sample of it. It's a bit hard for me to judge the song off of it but so far I like how it sounds, though I'll reserve final judgment until I hear the song in full.

None of the usual international cd stores have put up pre-orders for the single yet. I know I'll be pre-ordering from cdjapan like usual when they do. Of course JE's official site is lacking in details about the release too, so it is unknown how many additions the single will have or what the B-sides will be. Hopefully that information will come out shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment