Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Belated Birthday Wishes

I feel so completely horrible about forgetting to say anything about Inoo's birthday on the 22nd. Especially since it slipped my mind yesterday as well when I was making posts. So to make up for it I made a birthday graphic, which probably isn't much but it's more than just a well wish and mention that I usually give for birthdays.


I have to admit I get excited to see the members of BEST turn 18 this year. Because in Japan you have to be 18 and over to work past midnight in Japan which is why Hey! Say! JUMP didn't perform in the last Countdown concert with the rest of the Johnny's groups.

This year though only Daiki will be the only under 18 member of BEST so the rest will be able to perform for the Countdown concert. I'm looking forward to it as it's a blast to watch all the groups sing and goof off together. I want to see a Gokusen song melody with at least Kamenashi and Takaki singing it as they are the ones with the insert songs for the series. And with only four members of JUMP performing it will give them some time to shine, which I'll be happy for Inoo for as he tends to be stuck in the back whenever the whole group is together.

No comments:

Post a Comment